AOI verification station for IC Substrates with min line/space down to 5 µm.
CVR-100 IC, CIMS verification station, is designed to support high volume manufacturing of IC Substrates. It is optimized for verification of 5 ~ 25 µm line/space width technology.
The system’s state of the art illumination enables to clearly distinguish and accurately classify all types of defects while allowing for convenient defect marking and repair. Robust mechanics and powerful hardware ensure high throughput and efficiency.
CVR-100 IC’s user friendly interface and superior ergonomics are designed for convenient and easy operation that requires only minimal training. It is also fully compatible with CDB and CDBIC – CIMS defects and scrapped units data management system.
CVR-100 IC is compatible with all CIMS AOI as well as third party AOR (automated optical repair) stations.
- Multiple illumination configurations
- Variable zoom and automated calibration
- Stationary vacuum table
- Ergonomic design
- Optimized defect-to-defect movement
- Clear defect image and adjustable video light
- Auto-marker for marking defects
- Barcode reader
- Adjustable monitor arm
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- VVS – virtual verification system