AOI for high-res photo-tools with min line/space down to 15 µm.
Phoenix PT+, CIMS latest generation of AOI system, is designed to inspect high-res photo-tools such as film artworks as well as glass mask. It is capable to scan down to 15 µm line/space width technology.
Since masks are used with transmissive light, Phoenix PT+ inspection system implements the same light path for inspection ensuring reliable detection of defects that could otherwise be transferred to panels produced with defective masks. Optimized performance is achieved by combining superior image quality with customizable detection algorithms.
Equipped with the state-of-the-art image acquisition and advanced software capabilities, the Phoenix product family is renown for its exceptional detection achieved with lowest possible false calls rate.
Phoenix PT+ is powered by Spark™ – an innovative cross-platform detection engine.
- Clear or matte glass table
- Compatible with wide range of frames
- Suitable for both glass masks and film artworks
- Robust mechanical structure
- Highly ergonomic design
- High performance image processing firmware
- Powerful processors to handle large data
- Fast and intuitive setup for new jobs
- Multiple glass mask frame sizes
- Universal frame adaptor
- Integrated height tracker
- +2CD metrology – 2D measurement of circuit elements
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping