AVI for IC Substrates with min line/space down to 8 µm.
Capricorn 8x, CIMS latest generation AVI system, is designed for final inspection of high-end IC Substrates. It is capable to scan down to 8 µm line/space (2.2μm optical pixel size) width technology.
Capricorn AVI systems feature dual stage and dual camera and is powered by the most advanced hardware and software offering high capacity inspection along with greatly enhanced detection capabilities on both metal and solder mask.
Capricorn AVI systems are fully compatible with advanced Industry 4.0 requirements including scanning and handling barcode information, internal and external database connectivity, full compatibility with CIMS virtual verification system specifically designed for AVI inspection (VVS/AVI) as well as supporting external data protocols for factory-wide smart factory integration.
Capricorn 8x is powered by Spark 3.0™ – an innovative cross-platform detection engine.
- Superior detection on both metal and solder mask
- Detection of defects under solder mask
- Inspection with multiple resolutions
- 4 fully automated magazines
- High performance image processing firmware
- Powerful processors to handle large data
- Easy and intuitive setup
- Integrated automated strip cleaner
- Barcode reading capability
- Anti-static ionizer device
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- IR light
- VVS ‒ virtual verification system
- SECS/GEM connectivity