Careers in CIMS
We are always looking for talented and creative people to join our team.
If you think you got what it takes, use the form below to submit your job application.
Customer Support Engineer
1. Responsible for implementation, maintenance and repair of company systems solutions which may include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
2. Installs and optimizes hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites.
3.Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems. Performs maintenance and repair services.
4.Delivers(not design) fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, operating systems and applications software.
5.Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance.
6.Collect customer requirements and provide relevant technical information for R&D department.
1. Bachelor or college degree, major in electronics, mechanical or information engineering;
2. Working experience in equipment maintenance, technical support or other related fields is preferred;
3. Good interpersonal skills;
4. Good communication skills – verbal and written;
5. Familiar with AOI is preferred.
- Job Locations: Shenzhen * 1 / Huizhou * 1 / Zhuhai*1
Customer Support Engineer (Malaysia)
2. Manage the customer PM with good quality.
3. Spare parts consumption management of customer.
4. Manage all the Call FSR completed send back to the service Admin within timeline.
5. Higher response time & good technical abilities provided to the customer for efficient trouble shooting.
6. Other tasks assigned by leaders.
2. 1-3 years’ experience with industrial systems, customer service experience is preferred.
3. Good communication skill and have positive attitude.
4. Good English and Chinese.
5. Domestic traveling is required.
- Job Locations: Malaysia * 1
Mechanical Design Engineer
1. Perform mechanical design tasks including structure, simulation, prototype evaluation and product qualification tests.
2. Maintain and improve actual products, Ability to work independently or cooperate with the team for the new designs.
3. Perform needs analysis from external and internal customers, initiate the solutions.
4. Analyze alternative designs and recommend the most effective solution based on deeper understanding of function.
5. Contribute to product cost reduction activities.
6. Provide mechanical support to Supplier, Purchasing team, QA team, Production team.
2. Deep knowledge in SolidWorks hands on for at least 3 years — Must.
3. Extensive experience and knowledge in optomechanical development (integration of cameras, zoom lens groups…)
4. Knowledge in SolidWorks, PDM works, AutoCAD.
5. Knowledge of Mechanical and Assembly drawings.
6. Knowledge of Product Structures and ERP systems (SAP…).
7. Fluent in writing and speaking English.
8. Willingness to take over responsibility, cooperation and initiative.
- Job Locations: Suzhou * 1
Technical Reserve Engineer
1. Technical reserve position.
2. Learn product technical knowledge in the production line for about 3-6 months, and then transfer to engineer according to the demand.
2. Technical education.
- Job Locations: Suzhou * 2
1. Deal with assemble work according to document (BOM, drawing ,work instruction),
2. Deal with soldering,
3. Refurbishment of seconded machines,
4. Rework per requirement,
5. Processing improvement,
6. Keep working floor clean and neat,
7. Fulfill other relative work assigned from supervisor.
1. Has more than one years` experience in mechanical or electronic field.
2. Relative major form vestibule School.
- Job Locations: Suzhou * 2