AOI for inspection of FPC in roll-to-roll process with min line/space down to 15 µm.
Galaxy R2R 15µ, CIMS latest generation of AOI system,is designed to support roll-to-roll (R2R) manufacturing of flex and rigid-flex PCB. It is capable to scan down to 15 µm line/space width technology.
The system’s state of the art optical technology Microlight Gen II™ provides optimal light coverage in order to be able to meet the most rigorous detection requirements. Optimized performance is achieved by combining superior image quality with customizable detection algorithms.
Equipped with the state-of-the-art image acquisition and advanced software capabilities, the Galaxy product family is renown for its exceptional detection achieved with lowest possible false calls rate.
Galaxy R2R 15µ is powered by Spark 3.0™ – an innovative cross-platform detection engine.
- Linear motors for smooth & silent motion
- Compact mechanical platform
- High performance image processing firmware
- Enhanced illumination block
- Fast and intuitive setup for new jobs
- Compatible with front AMHS automation or robot
- +2DM metrology – panel dimensions measurement
- +2CD metrology – 2D measurement of circuit elements
- +3DH metrology – 3D measurements of circuit element’s height
- +3DP metrology – 3D profiling of circuit element
- LDI – laser drill inspection option
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- VVS – virtual verification system