AOI verification station for IC Substrates with min line/space down to 4 µm.
VVR, CIMS verification station combines virtual and physical verification within a single workstation. VVR for ICS is designed to support high volume manufacturing of IC Substrates. The systems within this series include the following models:
- VVR 4μ is optimized for verification of 4 µm line/space width technology
- VVR 5μ is optimized for verification of 5 µm line/space width technology
- VVR 7μ is optimized for verification of 7 µm line/space width technology
- VVR 10μ is optimized for verification of 10 µm line/space width technology
- VVR 15μ is optimized for verification of 15 µm line/space width technology
In VVR mode, operator starts by reviewing defects’ images grabbed by AOI and processed with AI-based image enhancement algorithms enabling quick filtering out obvious false calls.
Using VVR enables dramatic improvement in verification efficiency and speed while seamlessly integrating the results with the database. Moreover, users can easily classify defects using an optional touchscreen providing a critical feedback to QA in real time.
VVR for ICS is compatible with all CIMS AOI.
- Combines verification of AOI post-processed images with live video mode
- Up to 70% increase in verification efficiency vs. traditional mode
- Displaying post-processed color defects’ images grabbed directly from AOI
- Variable zoom and automated calibration
- Stationary vacuum table
- Ergonomic design
- Clear defect image and adjustable video light
- Auto-marker for marking defects
- Barcode reader
- Adjustable monitor arm
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- SharpLight – enhanced video image