Careers in CIMS
We are always looking for talented and creative people to join our team.
If you think you got what it takes, use the form below to submit your job application.
Customer Support Engineer
1. Responsible for implementation, maintenance and repair of company systems solutions which may include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
2. Installs and optimizes hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites.
3.Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems. Performs maintenance and repair services.
4.Delivers(not design) fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, operating systems and applications software.
5.Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance.
6.Collect customer requirements and provide relevant technical information for R&D department.
1. Bachelor or college degree, major in electronics, mechanical or information engineering;
2. Working experience in equipment maintenance, technical support or other related fields is preferred;
3. Good interpersonal skills;
4. Good communication skills – verbal and written;
5. Familiar with AOI is preferred.
- Job Locations: Huizhou * 1
Technical Reserve Engineer
1. Technical reserve position.
2. Learn product technical knowledge in the production line for about 3-6 months, and then transfer to engineer according to the demand.
- Job Locations: Suzhou * 2