AVI verification station for high-end HDI and IC Substrates with min line/space down to 10 µm.
CVR 100 Fi, CIMS verification station, is designed for verification of finished boards of high-end HDI and IC Substrates. It is optimized for verification of 10 ~ 30 µm line/space width technology.
The system’s state of the art illumination enables to clearly distinguish and accurately classify all types of defects while allowing for convenient defect marking and repair. Robust mechanics and powerful hardware ensure high throughput and efficiency.
CVR 100 Fi’s user friendly interface and superior ergonomics are designed for convenient and easy operation that requires only minimal training. It is also fully compatible with CDB and CDBIC – CIMS defects and scrapped units data management system.
CVR 100 Fi is compatible with all CIMS AOI as well as Phoenix Fi – the dedicated final inspection AVI system.Tooltip Text
- Multiple illumination configurations
- Variable zoom and automated calibration
- Stationary vacuum table
- Ergonomic design
- Optimized defect-to-defect movement
- Clear defect image and adjustable video light
- Auto-marker for marking defects
- Barcode reader
- Adjustable monitor arm
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- VVS – virtual verification system
- SharpLight – enhanced video image