AOI for HDI and fine line PCB with min line/space down to 15 µm.
Galaxy 15μ, CIMS latest generation of AOI system, is designed to support high volume manufacturing of advanced HDI and fine line PCB. It is capable to scan down to 15 µm line/space width technology.
The system’s state of the art optical technology Microlight Gen II™ provides optimal light coverage in order to be able to meet the most rigorous detection requirements. Optimized performance is achieved by combining superior image quality with customizable detection algorithms.
Equipped with the state-of-the-art image acquisition and advanced software capabilities, the Galaxy product family is renown for its exceptional detection achieved with lowest possible false calls rate.
Galaxy 15μ is powered by Spark 3.0™ – CIMS latest generation cross-platform detection engine.
- Linear motors for smooth & silent motion
- Compact mechanical platform
- High performance image processing firmware
- Enhanced illumination block
- Fast and intuitive setup for new jobs
- Compatible with front AMHS automation or robot
- Fi – final inspection option for finished boards
- +2DM metrology – panel dimensions measurement
- +2CD metrology – 2D measurement of circuit elements
- +3DH metrology – 3D measurements of circuit element’s height
- +3DP metrology – 3D profiling of circuit element
- LDI – laser drill inspection option
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- VVS – virtual verification system