AOI for HDI and multi-layer PCB with min line/space down to 30 µm.
Galaxy 30μ, CIMS latest generation of AOI system, is designed to support high volume manufacturing of HDI and multi-layer PCB. It is capable to scan down to 30 µm line/space width technology.
The system’s state of the art optical technology Microlight Gen II™ provides optimal light coverage in order to be able to meet the most rigorous detection requirements. Optimized performance is achieved by combining superior image quality with customizable detection algorithms.
Equipped with the state-of-the-art image acquisition and advanced software capabilities, the Galaxy product family is renown for its exceptional detection achieved with lowest possible false calls rate.
Galaxy 30μ is powered by Spark 3.0™ – CIMS latest generation cross-platform detection engine.
- Linear motors for smooth & silent motion
- Compact mechanical platform
- High performance image processing firmware
- Enhanced illumination block
- Fast and intuitive setup for new jobs
- Compatible with front AMHS automation or robot
- Fi – final inspection option for finished boards
- +2DM metrology – panel dimensions measurement
- +2CD metrology – 2D measurement of circuit elements
- LDI – laser drill inspection option
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- VVS – virtual verification system