AOI for IC Substrates with min line/space down to 4 µm.
Galaxy 4χ, CIMS latest generation of AOI system, is designed to support high volume manufacturing of IC Substrates. It is capable to scan down to 4 µm line/space width technology.
The system’s state of the art optical technology Prisma Gen II™ is designed to provide flexible light coverage with maximum contrast in order to support high resolution image acquisition at high scanning speed. Optimized performance is achieved by combining sharp high resolution image with customizable detection algorithms.
Equipped with the state-of-the-art image acquisition and advanced software capabilities, the Galaxy product family is renown for its exceptional detection achieved with lowest possible false calls rate.
Galaxy 4χ is powered by Spark 3.0™ – CIMS latest generation cross-platform detection engine.
- Linear motors for smooth & silent motion
- Compact mechanical platform
- 6th generation hardware
- Enhanced illumination block
- Fast and intuitive setup for new jobs
- Compatible with front AMHS automation or robot
- Fi – final inspection option for finished boards
- +2DM metrology – panel dimensions measurement
- +2CD metrology – 2D measurement of circuit elements
- +3DH metrology – 3D measurements of circuit element’s height
- +3DP metrology – 3D profiling of circuit element
- LDI – laser drill inspection option
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- VVS – virtual verification system