AVI for IC Substrates with min line/space down to 4 µm.
Unicorn 1800/Sharp, CIMS latest generation ultra-high resolutions AVI system, is designed for final inspection of IC Substrates. It is capable to scan down to 4 µm line/space width technology.
Unicorn AVI systems incorporate all CIMS latest technologies that were specifically developed for ultra-high resolution AOI systems, as well as advanced optics, image acquisition and processing hardware and software.
Unicorn systems are designed to meet the most sophisticated detection requirements of highly advanced IC Substrates makers, while scanning at high throughput and with minimum false calls.
Unicorn 1800/Sharp is powered by Spark™ – an innovative cross-platform detection engine.
- Superior detection on both metal and solder mask
- Detection of defects under solder mask
- 4 fully automated magazines
- High performance image processing firmware
- Powerful processors to handle large data
- Easy and intuitive setup
- Can be connected to 3rd party automation
- Compatible with advanced smart factory data exchange protocols
- Integrated automated strip cleaner
- Barcode reading capability
- Anti-static ionizer device
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- Compatibility with 3rd party automation