AOI verification station for HDI and MLB PCB with min line/space down to 25 µm.
VVR, CIMS verification station combines virtual and physical verification within a single workstation. It is designed to support high volume manufacturing of HDI and MLB PCB and is optimized for verification of 25+ µm line/space width technology.
In VVR mode, operator starts by reviewing defects’ images grabbed by AOI and processed with AI-based image enhancement algorithms enabling quick filtering out obvious false calls.
Using VVR enables dramatic improvement in verification efficiency and speed while seamlessly integrating the results with the database. Moreover, users can easily classify defects using an optional touchscreen providing a critical feedback to QA in real time.
VVR is compatible with all CIMS AOI.
- Combines verification of AOI post-processed images with live video mode
- Up to 70% increase in verification efficiency vs. traditional mode
- Displaying post-processed color defects’ images grabbed directly from AOI
- Variable zoom and automated calibration
- Stationary vacuum table
- Ergonomic design
- Clear defect image and adjustable video light
- Auto-marker for marking defects
- Barcode reader
- Adjustable monitor arm
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping