Panel final inspection for HDI and MLB PCB with min line/space down to 15 µm.
Phoenix Fi/PCB, CIMS latest generation of AOI system, is designed to support final inspection of HDI and MLB PCB. It is capable to scan down to 15 µm line/space width technology.
The system’s state of the art optical technology for final inspection is designed to achieve maximum contrast on panels covered by solder mask resist and produced with various metal finishing processes. This technology supports high resolution image acquisition from CIMS Unicorn AVI systems and ensures reliable detection of defects on plated copper, gold plated or OTC, solder mask and bare laminate.
Equipped with the state-of-the-art image acquisition and advanced software capabilities, the Phoenix product family is renowned for its exceptional detection achieved with lowest possible false calls rate.
Phoenix Fi/PCB is powered by Spark™ – an innovative cross-platform detection engine.
- Linear motors for smooth & silent motion
- Robust mechanical structure
- Automated vacuum table
- High performance image processing firmware
- Next generation computer to process large data
- Fast and intuitive setup for new jobs
- Compatible with front/back AMHS automation or robot
- +2DM metrology – panel dimensions measurement
- +2CD metrology – 2D measurement of circuit elements
- +3DH metrology – 3D measurements of circuit element’s height
- +3DP metrology – 3D profiling of circuit element
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping