AOI for multi-layer PCB with min line/space down to 30 µm.
Phoenix Inspectify, CIMS latest generation of AOI system, is designed to support high volume manufacturing of multi-layer PCB. It is capable to scan down to 30 µm line/space width technology.
The system’s state of the art optical technology Microlight™ provides optimal light coverage in order to be able to meet the most rigorous detection requirements. “Inspectify” concept allows inspection and verification to be performed on the same system without having to pass scanned panels to verification station.
Equipped with the state-of-the-art image acquisition and advanced software capabilities, the Phoenix product family is renown for its exceptional detection achieved with lowest possible false calls rate.
Phoenix Inspectify is powered by Spark™ – an innovative cross-platform detection engine.
- Reliable ball-screw based motion system
- Robust mechanical structure
- Highly ergonomic design
- High performance image processing firmware
- Powerful processors to handle large data
- Fast and intuitive setup for new jobs
- Fi – final inspection option for finished boards
- +2CD metrology – 2D measurement of circuit elements
- LDI – laser drill inspection option
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping