AOI for laser via inspection with min diameter down to 30 µm.
Phoenix LV, CIMS latest generation of AOI system, is designed to support inspection of laser via in high volume manufacturing of HDI or IC Substrates. It is capable to scan via holes down to 30 µm in diameter.
The system’s state of the art optical technology Microlight™ is specifically designed and calibrated to achieve optimal image acquisition of laser drills both before and after plating as well as conformal mask applications. Optimized performance is achieved by combining superior image quality with customizable detection algorithms.
Equipped with the state-of-the-art image acquisition and advanced software capabilities, the Phoenix product family is renown for its exceptional detection achieved with lowest possible false calls rate.
Phoenix LV is powered by Spark™ – an innovative cross-platform detection engine.
- Linear motors for smooth & silent motion
- Robust mechanical structure
- Automated vacuum table
- High performance image processing firmware
- Powerful processors to handle large data
- Fast and intuitive setup for new jobs
- Compatible with front/back AMHS automation or robot
- +2DM metrology – panel dimensions measurement
- +2CD metrology – 2D measurement of circuit elements
- +3DP metrology – 3D profiling of circuit element
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- VVS – virtual verification system