AOI for IC Substrates with min line/space down to 7 µm.
Phoenix Micro, CIMS AOI system, is designed to support high volume manufacturing of IC Substrates. It is capable to scan down to 7 µm line/space width technology.
The system’s state of the art optical technology Prisma™ is designed to provide flexible light coverage with maximum contrast in order to support high resolution image acquisition at high scanning speed. Optimized performance is achieved by combining sharp high resolution image with customizable detection algorithms.
Equipped with the state-of-the-art image acquisition and advanced software capabilities, the Phoenix product family is renown for its exceptional detection achieved with lowest possible false calls rate.
Phoenix Micro is powered by Spark™ – an innovative cross-platform detection engine.
- Linear motors for smooth & silent motion
- Robust mechanical structure
- Automated vacuum table
- High performance image processing firmware
- Next generation computer to process large data
- Fast and intuitive setup for new jobs
- Compatible with front/back AMHS automation or robot
- Fi – final inspection option for finished boards
- +2DM metrology – panel dimensions measurement
- +2CD metrology – 2D measurement of circuit elements
- +3DH metrology – 3D measurements of circuit element’s height
- +3DP metrology – 3D profiling of circuit element
- LDI – laser drill inspection option
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- VVS – virtual verification system