AOI for inspection of touch screen panels down to 25 µm line/space width.
Phoenix Touch, CIMS AOI system, is designed for inspection of conductors on touch screen panels. It is capable to scan down to 25 µm line/space width technology.
The system’s state of the art optical technology Microlight™ provides optimal light coverage in order to achieve maximum contrast on touch screen conductor material. Optimized performance is achieved by combining superior image quality with customizable detection algorithms.
Equipped with the state-of-the-art image acquisition and advanced software capabilities, the Phoenix product family is renown for its exceptional detection achieved with lowest possible false calls rate.
Phoenix Touch is powered by Spark™ – an innovative cross-platform detection engine.
- Linear motors for smooth & silent motion
- Robust mechanical structure
- Automated vacuum table
- High performance image processing firmware
- Powerful processors to handle large data
- Fast and intuitive setup for new jobs
- Compatible with front/back AMHS automation or robot
- +2DM metrology – panel dimensions measurement
- +2CD metrology – 2D measurement of circuit elements
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- VVS – virtual verification system