AOI for HDI and multi-layer PCB with min line/space down to 25 µm.
Phoenix Turbo, CIMS AOI system, is designed to support high volume manufacturing of HDI and high-end multi-layer PCB. It is capable to scan down to 25 µm line/space width technology.
The system’s state of the art optical technology Microlight™ provides optimal light coverage in order to be able to meet the most rigorous detection requirements. Optimized performance is achieved by combining superior image quality with customizable detection algorithms.
Equipped with the state-of-the-art image acquisition and advanced software capabilities, the Phoenix product family is renown for its exceptional detection achieved with lowest possible false calls rate.
Phoenix Turbo is powered by Spark™ – an innovative cross-platform detection engine.
- Linear motors for smooth & silent motion
- Robust mechanical structure
- Automated vacuum table
- High performance image processing firmware
- Powerful processors to handle large data
- Fast and intuitive setup for new jobs
- Compatible with front/back AMHS automation or robot
- Fi – final inspection option for finished boards
- +2DM metrology – panel dimensions measurement
- +2CD metrology – 2D measurement of circuit elements
- LDI – laser drill inspection option
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- VVS – virtual verification system