AOI for inspection of mechanical drills down to 150 µm in diameter.
Phoenix MDI, CIMS latest generation of AOI system, is designed for inspection of mechanical drills on HDI and multi-layer PCB. It is capable to scan mechanical drills down to 150 µm in diameter.
The system’s state of the art optical technology Microlight™ provides optimal light coverage in order to be able to meet the most rigorous detection requirements. Optimized performance is achieved by combining superior image quality with customizable detection algorithms.
Equipped with the state-of-the-art image acquisition and advanced software capabilities, the Phoenix product family is renown for its exceptional detection achieved with lowest possible false calls rate.
Phoenix MDI is powered by Spark™ – an innovative cross-platform detection engine.
- Linear motors for smooth & silent motion
- Robust mechanical structure
- Automated vacuum table
- High performance image processing firmware
- Powerful processors to handle large data
- Fast and intuitive setup for new jobs
- Compatible with front/back AMHS automation or robot
- +2DM metrology – panel dimensions measurement
- +2CD metrology – 2D measurement of circuit elements
- LDI – laser drill inspection option
- CDB/CDBIC – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- VVS – virtual verification system