PVH option is an add-on functionality for selected CIMS AOI models enabling inspection of plugged via holes down to 75 microns in diameter. This new system further extends CIMS line of products an options for drill inspection applications.
The process of plugging drills typically involves resin or other materials and is done on mechanical drills as well as laser via. CIMS PVH option extends AOI capabilities to inspecting both types of drills delivering reliable detection of all defects within such drills.
PVH option is the perfect solution for customers who are looking for reliable and accurate tool to control the depth of resin within each drill with sufficiently fast throughput to match high volume production.
- Integration with selected CIMS AOI systems
- Combines resin filled drills inspection with regular inspection
- Supports both sampling and 100% inspection
- Dedicated user interface for plugged via holes inspection
- Easy and intuitive setup
- +2DM metrology – panel dimensions measurement
- +2CD metrology – 2D measurement of circuit elements
- +3DP metrology – 3D profiling of circuit element’
- CDB/CDBIC connectivity – defects classification and virtual defects mapping
- VVS connectivity – virtual verification system